Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why blog?

I wanted to take a step back and just explain a few things about myself since I just jumped back into blogging.
I toyed with the idea for so long and read a lot of articles and tips online about blogging, (and let me say, there is a ton of stuff) that one day my husband said, “Why don’t you just start and see where it goes?”   That’s not really like me but it’s so true.  I said, “I’m scared, what if it’s stupid?”  I could read all the tips about blogging but really, this is going to be a ‘learn as I go’ project and let me tell you, it certainly has been trying.  I must say that I do have a binder full of printed ideas and ‘how to blog’  that I’ve relied on quite a bit.   I am pretty proud of the things I’ve learned and done so far and I’m sure there will be a lot more.  I like to do things well thought out and perfect so this is really new to me, like jumping off a cliff.  
So why blog?  I wanted a place to share the people and things that are special to me.   I love my husband.  I love our children.  And I love to decorate.  When you wrap all this together, you get a life that’s always full of surprises.
Why is it, that when your children are grown and you see the greys appear, that this is when you begin a new phase in life.  My blog is not exactly what I dreamt it would be, but baby steps are good.
I do have a goal to reach but that will remain to be seen, well, for you anyways.  I will tell you that someday I HOPE to flip a home or renovate a home to sell.  My husband and I work very good together and make a good team.  It wouldn’t be the first time that we tore a wall down and changed a room to our liking.
So, there you have it.   Bye for now.
~Bonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...