Thursday, June 12, 2014

GITNO

 
In case you missed that . . .
Graphite Is The New Orange
See the post on the original ‘orange’ door here.
 


Originally I thought Orange would add the 3rd color “splash” in our bedroom but just couldn’t love the color enough to make it work
or to add more accessories to help it work….so I changed the door and added a softer pink/orange/rose color to our bedroom.

 
  
I changed the knobs on the top from brown to blue & white.
Also changed the wooden hook plaque to match.
Then I changed out the small hooks on either side to a more
bold look and added some accent white.

 
 
 

My photos are not the greatest today. 
*that's why this photo is so small but it gives you
the whole door.
Our lighting in the bedroom is quite dim and it was too
cold outside to take photos. 
 didn't want to ask the hubby to move the door a
round the house to find good lighting as it's a very heavy solid door.
 My time for blogging and painting will slowly fizzle out for a few months are we go thru this moving phase. 
I’m not sure what anything will look like but
hopefully I can do some things to keep sane.
Have a good day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...