Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Journaling July (2008-2014 in pictures)

 
July basically consisted of preparing our move from this house where we spent 7 years,
to a 900 sq ft rental home for 3 months, to our destination of Calgary, Alberta.
I'd like to follow with a post on our home on the inside. 
Some features I'd re-do, some I'd improve upon.
For today, I posted just the yard.
 
2008
 
 
 
 




 2009




 


 
 
2010






 
2011
 




 
 


 
  
2012
 









 2013














 
2014
 
 





















2 comments:

  1. So crazy too look back and see all the hard work you guys did there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hard to believe how much work we did to make that yard. (I noticed that I seem to be the only one working in all the pics) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...