Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Meet our children


Craig and Crystal - they are a good looking couple but that'd be wierd.




This photo was taken at Crystal & Mick's wedding. Craig was his sister's BridesMan.


Always best of friends.


See my husband in the back ground?


(he's on the LEFT).


Pre-wedding fun. I love this picture.




Craig's big into yoga, as you can see, and is a very good instructor.


He also loves Dragon Boating in Calgary.






Isn't she gorgeous on her wedding day?
Crystal was a beautiful bride.



Crystal travelled to Africa all by herself.


I worried about her alot.



Then Crystal met Mick. Mick is a added blessing to our family. I can't leave him out.
Mick loves baseball.


Have a great day!


1 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a brother and sister that adore one another. I have a son and daughter also, and they have always been and remain great friends. Hopefully when they grow up (they are 18 and 14), my son can be my daughters "bridesman".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...