Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Curb Appeal

Who doesn't want 'curb appeal'?

I knew our house needed some pizzaz so I thought I should start with a wreath.

I always thought they looked nice and I should make one,

I just never did.

I found this wreath at a garage sale for .10

Now, even if I never made a wreath, who could pass that up.



Then I went to my favorite Dollar Store and bought these flowers.


















Tools of the trade were just wire & clippers.

Then just weaving and tying where need be.

I was quite impressed at the outcome for my first wreath.

I believe I could make quite a few for the different seasons.

Here's my Vanna, my husband.

I think he's proud & happy it worked out for me,

otherwise he has to hear my pouting.

My finished door (for now).


We really need to paint the door as it's just factory grey/white.

As for the planters, those are plastic grass' too but soon to be real flowers.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...